It is said, “Your knowledge determines what you see.”
Throughout the day we continuously search for information on products we are interested in, restaurants to go to on the weekend, places we want travel to, etc. However, if we have to repeatedly search for information, we cannot focus on the reality around us. Look around. What can you see?
Letsee says, “What you see will determine your knowledge”
Now the reality around you can be connected to a virtual world through Augmented Reality technology. Letsee has started a whole new social media where anyone can share their personal experience just by scanning the product in front of them.
Letsee has found that the limitation of the current AR system is the complexity of development, and therefore, provides a solution to this. We have reduced the complexity and enhanced expandability.
Web 2.0 turns contents consumers into prosumers through interaction with contents, and Letsee technology recreates objects into User Created Content (UCC). Anyone can check and share digital information by simply scanning the object with their phone camera.
Letsee AR technology is based on the web and its contents engine is the web browser. This kind of AR contents can use the web’s ecosystem as it is.
“Take a look at the reality around you, and a mixed reality world full of various contents will unfold”
Letsee connects information, objects and people to provide a new experience. Through innovatively combining digital and analogue, we enhance people’s lives. Experience a better world today through yesterday’s experiences.
- Oct. 2018 - Selected for Samsung Electronics C-Lab 4
- Jun. 2018 - Selected as TIPS program
- May. 2018 - Attract investment from Pre-A
- Mar. 2018 - Conducted the Business for Venture Item's support project (Korea Institute of Start-up and Entrepreneurship Development)
- Feb. 2018 - Provided Hana Bank AR marketing solution
- Dec. 2017 - Provided Samsung Electronics AR remote collaboration CMS solution
- Aug. 2017 - Korea Mobile Award 2017 'August’s Mobile' (Letsee Beer)
- Jul. 2017 - Lead Korea Creative Contents Agency AR contents frontier project (Culture Technology Development project)
- Jan. 2017 - Launched Letsee Browser
- Dec. 2016 - Developed Samsung Electronics AR remote collaboration solution
- Oct. 2016 - Presented on W3C WebVR workshop
- Oct. 2016 - Established HTML5 convergence technology forum AR division
- Jun. 2016 - Launched Letsee BEER v2
- Nov. 2015 - Launched Letsee BEER v1
- Oct. 2015 - Applied for membership in World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- Jul. 2015 - Completed the first KIC Silicon Valley incubation program
- Jun. 2015 - Developed live broadcast system for Cheil Worldwide Inc., AR game
- Dec. 2014 - Est. affiliated research center
- Dec. 2014 - Approved as a venture business
- Jul. 2014 - Est. corporate body (KIST official research center venture business)
- Aug. 2017 - Money Today: Letsee BEER “Scan the beer label before drinking it"
- Nov. 2015 - Tech in Asia: "Now you can Shazam your beer"
- Nov. 2015 - GeekWire: "This app will tell you if that fancy beer is good or not before.."
- Nov. 2015 - LopezDoriga Digital: "Letsee Beer, la app para conocer otras cervezas"
- Nov. 2015 - Yahoo! News: "New Shazam-Like App Will Help You Find the Best Beer!"
- Nov. 2015 - Mashable: "This app is like Shazam for your beer"
- Nov. 2015 - Gizmodo: "Find Out If That Beer Is Crap or Not Using This Augmented.."
- Nov. 2015 - D’MARGE: "NEW APP LETSEE IS LIKE SHAZAM FOR YOUR BEER"
- Jun. 2015 - USA Today: "Augmented reality promises 'superpowers', and people are.."